Groups, Meetings & Events
Groups, Meetings and Events Express Travel’s Groups, Meetings & Events Department offers
full-service meeting and events planning.
We manage and coordinate all types of groups such as corporate meetings, governmental trade missions, affinity groups such as church groups, family reunions and fundraisers, at sea seminars and educational groups such as, study abroad programs. Our tri-lingual (English, Spanish & Portuguese) staff will not only meet, but exceed your expectations and, based on your specific requirements, will provide:
Before the Meeting
- Help in choosing hotels and/or cruise sailings based on the clients and event requirements
- Negotiate rates and services with all suppliers (hotels, cruise ships, airlines and ground transportation suppliers)
- Reserve meeting rooms and other facilities based on special needs and agenda requirements
- Plan and coordinate ball rooms and food and beverage functions
- Create events web sites based on organizers/event requirements
- Link to organizers/event web pages to provide a transparent data flow to registrants
- Process on-line data, in a secured environment
- Provide the on-line ability, to the registrants to edit and modify their lodging and cruising arrangements
- Manage registrations based on organizer’s requirements (online, fax or phone)
- Create modular databases, based on organizer’s requirements, to produce required financial & control reports
- Manage hotel and cruise rooming lists
- Prepare ground transportation arrangements
- Provide pre and post-meeting vacation packages for attendees
- Produce Badges & Credentials, prior to event, based on organizer’s requirements (Photo ID, Bar Scan, etc.)
- Provide Badge Holders, Clips, Lanyards and any other materials required by the organizer
- Process Credit Card Charges through Merchant Account
During the Meeting
- Ensure that all onsite arrangements meet the existing contracts
- Ensure that all of the organizer’s requirements are taken care on an efficient and effective manner
- Resolve any complications that may arise before attendees are aware of them
- Register participants, staff, attendees and staff hospitality desk
- Produce, on-site, Badges & Credentials, based on organizer’s requirements (Photo ID, Bar Scan, etc.)
- Create on-site information reports based on established organizer’s requirements
- Assist all event participants with local, tourism and governmental required information
- Provide on-site reservation system (Sabre)
After the Meeting
- Reconcile and process vendor payments
- Provide final accounting reports of budget vs. actual
- Manage, on behalf of the organizer, credit card charge backs from banks
- Provide any type of information or financial reports based on organizers contractual requirements.
(ETERS) Express Travel Electronic Registration System
Our proprietary internet based automatic electronic system designed to manage and process Groups, Meetings and Events Registrations. Back end capabilities of interfacing with the (ETEHRS) Express Travel Electronic Hotel Reservation System, is available, if needed.
(ETEHRS) Express Travel Electronic Hotel Reservation System Questions and Inquiries
Our proprietary internet based automatic electronic system designed to process Hotel reservations requests, manage Hotel Contracts and Room/Room Nights Blocked Inventories. Requests of Air Travel and Land travel products are also electronically processed through this system under separate air and land processing modules.
Do you have additional questions and/or inquiries?
Do you like to review samples of our Electronic Systems and Reports?
Ms. Olga Ramudo
(305) 341-1200 or
(800) 544-1222 Ex. 227